Monday 15 July 2013

Winner - Challenge 97 - No Stamped Images

Whoops !  The sun must be going to my head !  I realised when I woke up this morning that I didn't draw the winner for our No Stamped Images challenge !  I am so sorry.

So, without further ado, the lucky winner is....


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
13 - Karen L
Timestamp: 2013-07-15 08:11:17 UTC


Here is Karen's gorgeous card :


Congratulations Karen.  Could you please email us at basicgreychallenges@hotmail.co.uk so we can explain how you claim your $25 spending spree in the Simon Says Stamp Store !

Jo and the BasicGrey Challenges DT x

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Karen, so happy for you. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO!! I will email you right away. Thanks so much for this awesome challenge blog. I am super excited and VERY grateful.
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go Karen! Have a fun shopping spree! Your card is just lovely sis! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, we love to read them :)


xx
BasicGrey Challenges Team